Mexico City Outreach Program
Announcing dates for June 2017!
June 25, 2017 – July 2, 2017
The Art of the Specific is proud to be offering our Level III training in Mexico City to continue our outreach.
This trip will afford you hands-on training alongside our instructors as you serve the deserving citizens of a country that has been so good to us.
Not only will you receive practical training, but will also have access to two formal Level III lectures with Dr. Bill Moss in addition to the time he provides supervising your progress at the work sites.
In order to participate, you must have completed Level II of The Art of the Specific by May 21, 2017 (Dublin Intensive).
EVERY participant will also be required to have a portable table, speeder board and Tytron scanner.
Cost of the trip will be $1,850
- 7 nights at the Sheraton Santa Fe, Mexico City
- ALL meals beginning with Sunday dinner
- ALL transportation costs
- The Art of the Specific official trip T-shirt
- The Art of the Specific recognition gift
Each participant will be responsible for their own airfare arriving in Mexico City (MEX) on Sunday, June 25.
You will need to plan your own flight arrangements into Mexico City, arriving on Sunday, June 25th and departing on Sunday, July 2nd.
We have modified the registration process, so please be sure that you are aware of the steps, deadlines and dates:
To begin the process, you must first submit a $850 application fee, and fill out an application.
- Everyone who applies must complete Level II by May 21, 2017.
- The deadline for applications will be March 7, 2017.
- We will announce the list of those who have been accepted on Friday, March 10, 2017.
- If you are not accepted, your deposit is refunded.
- If you are accepted, your payments will process based on the schedule you chose on your application.
- Preference will be given first to licensed doctors, then based on seniority in the program and finally on order in which the application was received.
- This trip will have a strict limit of 20 participants.
*All registration fees are non-refundable. Once you are accepted into the program we incur expenses immediately with our various vendors, most of which we cannot get back regardless of whether you show up in Mexico City or not.