Learn How to Manage Your Patients and Your Practice!
The Inaugural Class at The Art of the Specific is about to complete its training!
We’ve come this far, there’s no turning back now!
You have worked hard to gain the skills necessary to know when to adjust, where to adjust and how to adjust. Now it’s time to learn how to manage your patients under care and how to run a successful business.
All the skill in the world plus new patients still can’t buy you a cup of coffee at Starbucks!
This Advanced Module will cover topics such as…
• How to create proper care plans for your patients
• How to create an emotional connection with your patients
• How to “educate” your patients about upper cervical specific care
• How to stimulate referrals
• How to “win” the game of being in practice
• What stats are vital to determine the health of your practice
• How to create a marketing plan
• Why you need systems
• The psychology of the lifetime patient
Remember, in order to register for this program you have to have completed all four modules of Track One.
Also, remember that this class will be held on SUNDAY, June 9th
9 am to 5 pm
7950 Dublin Blvd.
Dublin, CA 94568
We will see you on Sunday!